We are the catalyst for sustainable talent development excellence
Piece Work and Part Time Admin
Nature and Scope of this position:
This position is a new position and as such is adhoc and piece work that is temp and part time. This is a junior level position and reports into the Presidents assistant. It was created to help in many capacities and organizing and increasing the ability of the firm to go virtually paperless. Goals of this position: Ensuring that all the candidate files within the database are up to date, creating jobs and leads within the database for the firm to do automatic billing. There is a sales component of booking and confirming appointments via the database. Being proactive and working with the President’s assistance. Adhoc reports as needed. Staying up to date on unemployment rates within your delegated area(s), keeping up to date and attending all recruiting and job fair, recording attendances of candidates. Ensuring all candidates and documents used within TrackerRMS database are accurate and are up to date. Reference checks may be required from time to time. Create various email blasts to candidates informing them of current open positions. Creating email blasts for clients advising them of events, specials, seminars, and others as President sees fit. Using the database solely for updating and admin purposes. Providing a weekly report to the President. This position changes on the fly and all individuals must be able to go with the flow on these changes. As clients change their needs, we need to flex to their wants. Confidentially is of the upmost importance in this position.
- Collecting and imputing candidate information
- Update all profiles – candidates and clients – as needed
- Ensuring proper and accurate entry of all communication into the database.
- Updating clients and candidates with webinars/seminars/events/specials
- Corresponding and updating the database with candidates
- Making appointments for complimentary consultations
- Networking, attending job fairs, other various events as needed
- Reference checks, reports/summaries – 10% of position
- Create and delete and mark profiles as required
To be a community of passionate professionals inspiring and facilitating the realization of excellence in people and organizations. We will become the recognized leader in high quality integrated talent management solutions.