We are the catalyst for sustainable talent development excellence
Nature and Scope of this position:
IT Coordinator Role
Ok we caught your eye, good to know, now let’s chat about IT.
Here’s the deal, our client is a great dynamic firm with all types of peeps. Are you “one of a kind”. You think outside the box, looking for something a little challenging and a lot rewarding with a great bunch of people, and not stiff necks?
LOOK NO FURTHER! Here we are, our client is innovative and a fun company. They have LOTS to offer you, including a competitive, if not above the norm for an entry-level IT coordinator role. They offer benefits, great work-life balance with the potential to grow, they promote within! They strive to make you WANT to come to work, not there just for a pay cheque!
When they provide you with a project and you nail it, that is success to us! When they ask for something to be done, and you proactively see potential for errors and report this, they love that!
When you speak up, professionally and respectfully, of course, we LISTEN.
Now that you feel you got this in the bag, let’s get you started. We do require a video application of 1-3 minutes telling us about you, your experience and why you’re not only interested but perfect for the job? How do you define success and how do you measure and achieve this?
Once we receive your video, not your LinkedIn profile link, we will review everything.
Well, what are you waiting for…..hit apply now!
We can’t wait to meet you!
While we thank all those that apply, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Work on scheduling the staff to ensure the coverage
- Able to write SOW, Policies, Technical proposals, IT Policies and Plans (i.e. Business Continuity Plan, IT Security Policy, etc)
- Exceptional technical and non-technical writing skills
- Able to prepare a SOC II audit
- Design procedures for the use of IT resources
- Able to organize meetings, send out notices, track the progress of tasks/projects
- Advise management with the goal of making the appropriate IT decisions and choices
- Provide technical support to all employees (IT/Help Desk so to speak). Install and configure hardware equipment and software programs
- Design, plan and execute training on the use of systems and networks
- Oversee, track and measure system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting and execute needed repairs
- Work with other IT professionals to ensure upholding IT standards
- Perform other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned
To be a community of passionate professionals inspiring and facilitating the realization of excellence in people and organizations. We will become the recognized leader in high quality integrated talent management solutions.