We are the catalyst for sustainable talent development excellence
Channel Partner, Sales Manager – Canada
Nature and Scope of this position:
TEAM/DIVISION: Sales North America
REPORTS TO: Sales Director/President
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
PURPOSE OF ROLE: Develop, manage, maintain, and grow the channel partner program within Canada
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
· Setup reseller program within Canada
· Research & Setup appropriate discount programs for Canadian Channel Sales
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
· Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
· Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
· Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address enduser needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
· Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
· Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
· Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
To be a community of passionate professionals inspiring and facilitating the realization of excellence in people and organizations. We will become the recognized leader in high quality integrated talent management solutions.