We are the catalyst for sustainable talent development excellence
Nature and Scope of this position:
The Staff Room excels at providing our clients with top-quality candidates from our Head Office operations in Ontario and successfully servicing around the Globe. Our operating model focuses our consultants on specific practice verticals, enabling them to deliver top-quality resources to our clients promptly. These verticals include Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Business Logistics and, and Office Personnel. Our Client truly is a great place to work! They strive to maintain a culture where working hard goes hand-in-hand with enjoying your job and your team. We value our people, their families, and value the communities they service! Compensation: Like The Staff Room, our client likes to reward success with an attractive high-performance remuneration package and support a work/life balance culture. As an example, in addition to the standard three weeks’ vacation, excellent benefits, should you qualify after successfully completing your three-month probation. (not all regions have company benefits, please ask if your selected for an interview) If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your 2-3 minute video answering the below questions complimented with your resume to email@example.com questions are:
1) What sets you apart from other candidates
2) Describe your perfect job and the firm environment
3) When someone is upset, regardless if a colleague or a client how do you handle them?
4) Working from home is the norm now, how do you separate work and home life to be successful at your job?
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Manage and expand existing relationships with premiere employers (clients).
- Leverage your network of contacts and sales abilities to identify, prospect and secure new business throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
- Apply superior salesmanship to win competitive opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations and establish connections that will generate new business opportunities.
To be a community of passionate professionals inspiring and facilitating the realization of excellence in people and organizations. We will become the recognized leader in high quality integrated talent management solutions.